Phosphatidylserine (PS) is directly or indirectly implicated in practically every cell membrane from the brain and nervous system to hormone function and the adrenal glands. The following are the primary scientifically backed reasons why children should add PS from CMWC to their health, wellness and recovery regimen.
1. PS supplementation produced significant improvements in short term auditory memory and working memory in ADHD children.
2. Significant improvement in ADHD children’s mental performance to visual stimulation.
3. ADHD children have significant decrease of inattention and impulsivity.
4. PS enhanced mood in a group of young people during mental stress.
5. PS has been proven as an effective therapeutic agent for ADD and ADHD.
6. Children and young adults get benefits in maintaining a sharp mind and controlling stress with PS.
7. Students experience improved learning abilities and performance.
8. PS helps your brain cells to metabolize glucose,to release and bind with neurotransmitters, all of which are important to learning, memory and other cognitive functions.
9. PS helps insomnia and sleep disorders caused by excess cortisol at the end of the day.
10. Young university students experience significantly less stress from tests, stay more clear-headed and composed, and keep a more stable mood when taking PS.
11. Diets are deficient in PS and modern industrial food production decreases all of the natural phospholipids
Cliff Atwell, B.S., D.C.